Pabna University of Science and Technology Admission Test Circular 2019-20 has been published in the university notice board and website. PUST Bachelor (Honours) Admission Exam 2019-20 will be started November 2019.
Pabna University of Science and Technology (PUST) Overview
Pabna University of Science and Technology (PUST) was built up in 2008 and began four-year undergrad program from 2009
The legislature passed the Act on 15 July 2001 to build up a science and innovation college in Pabna. The college will be situated in the region central station of Pabna. Pabna is a focal locale town in northern Bangladesh having long chronicled and social legacy. The scholastic educational modules of the Pabna University of Science and Technology were begun on 15 July 2008. This college will assume an imaginative part in giving need-based advanced education, preparing and inquire about. Likewise, the college will be resolved to keep up and raise the quality and standard of advanced education for the understudies as in worldwide guidelines. These down to earth and need-based educational programs will deliver exceedingly qualified prepared researchers and technologists for the requirements of Bangladesh and also the world business showcase.
The college offers instruction in science-and innovation-based subjects for undergrad and postgraduate levels. This recently settled college will involve a territory of around 30 sections of land, with various multi-storied structures. Due to its area, it has officially drawn the consideration of splendid understudies for affirmation and academic employees for educating and research. The official website of the University is http://www.pust.ac.bd where students can find various information regarding campus overview, admission processes etc.
PUST is situated at Rajapur, Pabna by the opposite of Pabna Teachers Training College. It has programming and equipment labs that are furnished with the rapid Internet and refreshed gadgets. Pabna University of Science and Technology is situated on the south side of Pabna Nagorbary Highway.
Pabna University of Science and Technology Faculties / Subjects & Seats
The admission test date of Pabna University of Science and Technology has been published by the University Authority. It has been stated by the University Authority that last year there will be no chance of readmission, once an individual gives an exam in Pabna University of Science and Technology it will be his/her first and last time of examination. Therefore, those students who aim to get admission in Pabna University of Science and Technology this year must take proper preparation.
|No. of Seat
|Faculty of Engineering and Technology
|Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
|Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE)
|Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering (ETE)
|Information and Communication Engineering (ICE)
|Civil Engineering (CE)
|Urban and Regional Planning
|Faculty of Science & Faculty of Life and Earth Science
|Geography and Environment
|Faculty of Business Studies & Faculty of Humanities and Social Science
Requirements For Admission Test
For Unit 1 and A2
- Applicants must get total CGPA 8.50 with 4th Subject both of SSC & HSC.
- They have to obtain minimum CGPA 4.00 with 4th Subject in individually SSC & HSC.
- They must acquire CGPA 4.00 in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics in HSC.
For Unit B
- Applicants ought to get total CGPA 8.00 among 4th Subject both of SSC & HSC. They must obtain at least CGPA 3.50 with 4th Subject in separately SSC & HSC.
- They have to acquire CGPA 4.00 in Chemistry, Mathematics & Physics in HSC.
- To admit Statistics Department, applicants have to get minimum CGPA 4.00 in Mathematics/Statistics subject.
- To admit Pharmacy Department, applicants must get CGPA 4.00 in Biology &b Chemistry subjects.
For Unit C
- Applicants ought to obtain total CGPA 7.50 including 4th Subject together of SSC & HSC exams from Humanities Group & Business Studies Group.
- They have to acquire CGPA 8.00 with 4th Subject both of SSC & HSC exams from Science Group.
- They must obtain minimum CGPA 3.50 including 4th Subject in individually SSC & HSC.
For GCE level “O” Concerned competitors need to go in 5 subjects and level “A” needs to go no less than 2 subjects. Both of the 2 levels Concerned competitors need to pass 7 subjects and need to get review “B” in 4 subjects and grade “C” in 3 subjects. Their inquiry will give English dialect if essential.
Important Dates For Admission Test
Application Starts: September 2019
Application Last Date: October 2019
Admission Test Date: November 2019
Application & Admission Test Procedure
Every applicant should be applied for their expected subjects/department through official website https://www.pust.ac.bd/
After the Admission test, Rajshahi University Admission Test Result will be published on their official website (https://www.pust.ac.bd/).