Last updated: July 13, 2017
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
– To enable certain functions of the Service
– We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
– Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
What are your choices regarding cookies
– For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
– Adjust the content of the web pages to the preferences of users and to optimize the use of the site;
– Gather statistics on the visits to our website that will help us to improve the structure and content of the page;
– Tracking proper information from audiences who visited at least once until deleted cookies.
If you have any questions about cookies policy, please contact us.