Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) exam is considered as one of the biggest exam within the Bangladesh. Download HSC Exam Routine 2018 For Bangladesh All Education Boards. HSC examination 2018 will be held on second April 2018. HSC Routine 2018 has been published on February 2018.
Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) examination is crucial part for student life. This exam makes life easier and help to find the way to his future life. Every student get serious for this exam. And they are preparing themselves so hard.
HSC Exam 2018 Cadidates
In 2017, HSC and equivalent examinations had started out at April 2, 2017 under 10 boards. 2018 HSC exam will be held on same date this year. Under 8 general boards & 2 two others boards i.e. Alim under Madrasa Board and HSC Vocational & DIBS under Technical Board, 13 lakh candidates will be taken part in 2018, said “Education Minister Nurul Islam Nahid” through briefing the media for the upcoming Higher Secondary Certificate examinations what scheduled to begin from April 2, at his ministry office on March 28, 2018.
The number of HSC candidates stand at 10,92,604 with 5,52,612 male students and 5,39,995 female students. There will be 2,541 examination centers across the Bangladesh. This year expects to see 1,27,771 more students appearing for HSC and equivalent tests.
You can get in these education board HSC Exam routine 2018 from here for Science, Arts, Commerce and Business Management (BM) department/Group. HSC Routine 2018 for Dhaka Board, Chittagong Board, Rajshahi Board, Comilla Board, Sylhet Board, Jessore Board, Dinajpur board, Barisal Board, Madrasah Board and Technical Education Board.
2018 HSC Exam Start Date & Routine
Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) and equivalent examinations will start on April 02, 2018. It will be continuing till May 13, 2018. You can get details in Education Ministry for further.
HSC Exam 2018 Conditions
- Every candidate has come earlier than 15 minutes of exam time within the exam corridor.
- Applicants ought to convey their admit card, registration card, pencil field with important materials, calculator and so forth.
- Authority doesn’t allow any papers, difficult board or other aspect within the exam time.
- Candidates can’t bring mobile inside the exam hall. If they need to carry it, then they must maintain their mobile switched off.
- Candidates must take their personal seats which might be planned earlier by authority.
- They cannot change their seat without examiners permission.
- They can not fold the solution sheet or pares with out margin.
- Candidates must fill-up roll number, registration number, exam code number and other correctly in the answer paper. And they must sign the attendance sheet in the exam hall.
- They must pass the theory and practical exam one at a time.